Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Gilchrist is here!!!




After nine months and 3 days we have a beautiful baby boy. Susan is resting so it is my turn to post. The old saying is a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a few thosuand words.






10 comments:

Flori said...

Hooray! He looks so sweet and we're happy he finally came. Bring him home so we can see him too!

Amanda said...

YEAH! Congrats. Too bad I won't be able to see him before you leave to go back. What is his name?

Ashley said...

Susan and Andy I am so happy for you guys! He is precious! I can't wait until it's my turn!
Well congratulations you guys!!
We sure you love you all so much!
Love,
Ash

mindy said...

Congrats, Susan & Andrew!!! He is so cute and we're so happy for you! What a nice Christmas present! :) What is his name and how big is he?

hilaryawb said...

He is adorable! What did you guys decide to name him? He looks just like you Andy!

Harper said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby! What did you name him?

Brett and Cherice said...

He is adorable! Congrats Susan and Andrew:)

staci baker said...

Congrats! He's so handsome! I'm glad you were home so that your families could enjoy him for a couple of weeks! Get lots of rest, Susan, and let everyone take care of you!

Mosers said...

Wahoo!!! He is so stinking cute! Congratulations you two and travel safely home in a few days! Keep in touch.. and post a ton of pictures!!! Oh.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS NAME!!!!!

Cecily said...

Congratulations!!!! Susan, he is an adorable little boy!!! Good luck with these upcoming days! You will both be awesome parents.