My sister-in-law, Melinda, and her two boys came out East for a visit. We met them at my brother Rob’s house in Charlotte, NC. We had such a fun and relaxing time just staying home and being with each other. We played the Wii fit, we watched the movie Bolt, we ate amazing food which is something you never go without when Flori is the cook, and I think the best part was staying up late and talking. Grayer loved all the attention he got from everyone there!!
I am so mad at myself I did not take one picture all weekend.
But even still we had a GREAT time in Charlotte!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! We only took a couple of pictures the whole weekend too. We must have been having too much fun! :)
Post a Comment