Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 MONTH PICTURES!!

WARNING:
Adoring parents trying to decide which pictures to buy,
EQUALS...
A picture overload and an empty wallet!!!
But, can you blame us!!??!!

7 comments:

Harper said...

Holy cow! Grayer is ADORABLE! I see why it was hard to decide which pictures to buy! He is a lady killer! :)te

Mosers said...

He is adorable... an getting so big, we miss you guys!

Brett and Cherice said...

SUSAN!! Gray is so adorable, those pictures are Great!! He seems like such a happy little guy! I absolutely love his smile:)

klchristensen said...

What a hard choice this is every one is so cute. It makes us miss him so much. I love them all but I'd like to see the real thing. Love GGIdaho

Melinda said...

So cute!!!

Erin_C said...

k this might be psycho because we've only talked on a few occasions, but i found your blog off the borden's and thought I'd say hi! everyone knows each other well in the blogosphere right? ha ha. Your little boy is so adorable! I don't think I've seen him since he was brand new. so cute!

staci baker said...

I can see why it was so hard to choose! Very cute pics! You seriously have such a handsome little guy! It's fun to see that he's crawling already, too!