Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

This past weekend was my birthday, and to celebrate I got together with my brother, Rob and his family and my sister, Megan and her family!! We first went out to lunch at a great place called "Piggy's." Rob discovered this restaurant and introduced us last summer and it was just as good as I remember! After that we went to "Sky Top Apple Orchard." This place is so beautiful and fun to visit. It has great places for the kids play, yummy doughnuts, fresh apple juice, and of course great apple picking!! Andy had to work so he couldn't come, I missed him all day but I'm glad I had my family to keep me company, we had a great time together! When I got home Andy surprised me with a birthday cake and had my door all decorated with candy!! We also went to dinner the night before my birthday and both had a delicious Prime Rib dinner!!!! I LUB HIM!!! I had a great birthday thanks to all who called and celebrated with me!!
These are Rob's 4 Girls...
Maddie

Eloise

Sarah Jane

Bea

These are Megan's 2 Girls...
Maggie

Eva

Sarah and Grayer

Aunt Flori and Grayer

Playing in the pumpkin house

The apple picking crew

Beautiful Smokies

Rob telling me about his new camera

Taking a breather

My birthday Door!

3 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Happy Birthday Sue! It has been so long since I have seen your nieces and nephews. I can't believe how big they all are. Glad to hear things are going so well. Love ya!

staci baker said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you have such awesome siblings to meet you from so far away for your big day. Sounds like you've had some fun get- togethers lately. I'm glad you got to meet Eva and see your mom! Grayer is such a cutie, and it's obvious how much you guys adore him--as you should! (I even adore him, and he's not mine. :)

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

Happy Birthday! We hope you had a great day! :)