What is a "Garbage Plate"?
A Garbage Plate is a combination of one selection of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausages, chicken tenders, or fish and two sides of either home fries, French fries, baked beans, or macaroni salad. On top of that are the options of mustard and onions, ketchup, hot sauce, and a greasy sauce with spices and ground beef. Then it's served with Toast on the side.Is a "Garbage Plate" Good?
Yes, it was surprisingly good! Definitely not something I want to eat everyday, but it was fun to try out something new and something unique to this area!
So if you want to try a "Garbage Plate" come visit and we'll treat ya to some fine dining!
P.S.
P.S.
This is a cheeseburger "garbage plate"

This is a hot dog and Italian sausage "garbage plate"

Rob and I enjoying our "Garbage"!!!

Nice family picture, except Grayer was not too thrilled!
1 comment:
Thanks for humoring him--he's been wanting to try it ever since we heard about it. I would recommend only eating it on 'special' occasions--it looks frightening!!
Post a Comment