Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun at G&G Gilchrist's

We are always so lucky to be able to see both of our family's when we go home to Idaho. We had a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa Gilchrist's house.

We were able to see and visit with lots of Andy's extended family, ones that we had not seen in a really long time.

We were able to celebrate Molli's Birthday with her.

Andy's Mom and Dad let us do some re-landscaping in their yard! It was a really fun project and we were glad we could help them with it!

Grayer got to spend one day with Grandma by himself while Andy and I went up to Rexburg for a voice lesson with our old voice teacher, Kris.

And of course we played, talked, went shopping, and had a great time together!

Grandma always has fun surprises for Grayer when we visit... this time he got a Buzz Light-Year kite, a ball and bat, golf clubs, a Mater that blows bubbles, a toy car, and a huge beach ball!!!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for everything!

Flying the kite, Grayer loved it!
We did, however, have a few "Tree" incidences when Grayer decided to let go of the kite --oops!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sue,
I love reading your blog. I love the updates on your family as you all live all over the place. That little boy of yours, is darling! I absolutely love to see the closeness between you and your siblings and all of your children. It's very sweet.
Be safe going home!
Love, Jenn

Purcellville said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! It was nice to see you for the very short time I saw you! Grayer is absolutly ADORABLE!