Monday, April 23, 2012

SNOWpril

So here we are nearing the end of April and this morning we woke up to loads of wet snow on the ground! We have really been enjoying the outdoors with our beautiful Spring weather, and with snow on the ground I thought that would hold us indoors for the day, but NOPE Grayer saw the snow and immediately started begging to go outside and play... I should have known that would be his reaction:)
So outside we went!! 


Building a Snowman
You can see all the trees are in bloom

 Cute, Cute, Cute rosy red cheeks after having a blast playing outside in the snow!!!! 

4 comments:

Emily Jones said...

What a cutie! I love his hat! Way to make the most of a wintery spring day. You're looking pretty fantastic too. Way to go girlie!

Purcellville said...

Gotta love crazy weather! He as always is darling! I too LOVE that hat!!!!

klchristensen said...

Snowfun!!! I love the pictures from Easter to Christmas. Grayer is growing and I relize I am missing out on some of his growing. So grateful you keep me posted with blogs. Love Mom

Justin said...

I love Western NY in the spring...