Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Out of order Pictures of Grayer

I was going through our pictures and found these that I hadn't posted yet. They are pictures from February and April so they are a bit out of order -oops!

Grandma and Grandpa Gilchrist sent money for 
Grayer to get a bike!
Shopping for a bike is fun!

Building a bike is fun!
But riding a bike is even more FUN!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


 This was General Conference Weekend. We get a new puzzle to do while we listen to the talks! 

 Grayer's Pre-School Spring Concert.

Grayer with his friends Cayden and Grant

1 comment:

ggidaho said...

I loved all the posts and the comments of what was happening I love that you take the time to catch us up on your family when we feel like we are missing out on so much we get a post and we love it. Love Mom and Grandma C