Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Family Halloween Party!!

Every year my Grandma Baker has a Family Halloween Party! The Monday before Halloween she invites all her family to dress up in costumes and come over to her house for pizza. We always have such a good time getting together as family and seeing all the creative ideas for costumes. I don't think anybody has ever been the same thing twice and this has been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. So you can imagine the creativity that must go on to have a new costume every year. Sadly, this year is the first time I will miss the annual Family Halloween Party! So I decided to post a few pictures of past parties and hopefully my Mom will send me some from tonight's party.
Happy Halloween!!!! Click on the photos to see the close details.
(Republican and Democrat Mascots)


(Pirates) and (Pink Panther & Inspector Clouseau)

(Peter Pan Clan) and (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)


(Pilgrims & a Turkey) and (Hair Dressers)

(Wizard & Beautiful Witches)

(Zombies)

(Gilligan's Island Cast)

(David in the Lion's Den)

(Double Batman, little baby bat, Encarnacion, & Nacho Libre)




4 comments:

Cecily said...

I love all the costumes!! I like your democrat and republican costumes! That is great!

Melinda said...

I didn't make it either...I was home with my little princess...she has had a fever this week...I am hoping to see some pictures too! Nacho went but he is not much of a picture taker :)
Miss you!!! See you soon!!!

staci baker said...

Love the pictures! They are great and so creative. I hadn't seen any of them. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully your mom got you some pictures. I heard there were some more good ones this year.

Harper said...

How fun! There are some great costumes!