Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~CAR SEAT GRADUATION~

Grayer has officially out grown his first car seat!!! And when I say "out grown" I really mean Mom and Dad are just too weak to carry him around in it anymore. He is heavy enough by himself, let alone with his car seat! So the time has come for him to make a change, and graduate to a new car seat!!
It is always bitter sweet for me when Grayer out grows something because it puts me back into reality and I realize just how fast my little baby boy is growing up!
Oh, and he is also getting his top two teeth in, so he is soon to have four little teeth!!!!

OLD CAR SEAT


NEW CAR SEAT

6 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. And Grayer is smiling in EVERY picture. He is the happiest little boy! How do you do it? He's so cute!

Melinda said...

I just love his hair!!! He is so adorable! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

Cecily said...

He's so cute!! Love the pictures.

Lott's of love said...

Hi susan! I just got back in touch with Triest and found you too! How great! Congratulations on your beautiful and sweet family. I'm so glad things are well-take care,
Monique
-BYU-I

Meet the Reeders said...

He is adorable and so happy! Glad you guys are doing good!

B said...

Susan!! You have the cutest little boy EVER! I love him. He is so happy! How is life? I miss you! You should email me. bailey29@gmail.com