While they were here we showed them around Knoxville, we went shopping, they helped us with some small projects around the house, and we took a short drive to North Carolina to meet up with Rob and his family for a day!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything, we loved having you here!!
Grandpa and Grandma bought Grayer a Coonskin hat!
And along with the hat they would sing the "Davy Crockett" Song...
"Born on a mountain top in Tennessee.
The greenest state in the land of the free
Raised in the woods so's he knew ev'ry tree.
Kilt him a b'ar when he was only three.
Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier"!


Grayer and Grandpa playing the piano!
Touring Knoxville, it was a very rainy day!

Grayer was very excited to have Grandma and Grandpa
keep him company in the backseat of the car!!

Doing tricks with Grandpa!!


5 comments:
Oh Susan, Grayer is too cute in the coon skin hat! who would have known! Im so glad your parents got to come visit. I know when my parents come it makes me so happy. Hope the rest of your weekend is just as fun!
Grayer makes a cute little Davey! Probably a lot cuter than the real Davey, I would imagine. So fun to have your parents there. When will you be in Idaho for the holidays?
That hat rocks. It was great to see you guys. Sorry you didn't get better weather for mom & Dad's visit but it was still a really fun day I thought. Mmm..I want more doughnuts.
Susan, he is HUGE! Stop growing!!! Bah, so cute. I love it. Your dad is so fun. I'm glad your parents could come out and visit you. I am sure you loved it. cute cute cute!
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! I had lost your blog address and was wondering how you guys were doing. That is so fun your parents were able to come visit, having grandma and grandpa come is truly the best thing ever!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers with our new little guy, we hope all will go well. We are just glad your dad is such a great doctor and know he will take good care of him!
Post a Comment