Andrew delivered an amazing performance in the Opera this semester. I love to watch him perform and see him come alive on stage!!! He puts in so much work and I am so proud of him. The Opera they performed this semester is called,
The Crucible which takes place in the 1600's and is about the Salem Witch Trials. Andy played the part of Reverend Hale, and he did a fantastic job!! It gave me the chills to watch him!!
I wish that all of you could come and see for yourselves how amazingly talented he is! Okay now I'm bragging but I can't help myself, my husband is the Greatest!! I love him!
Here are some pictures of him and the rest of the cast.
The last picture is of Andy with his voice teacher, Andrew Wentzel.
Enjoy! Don't you just love the wig!?!









3 comments:
Wow what a great look Andrew has. He is just in time for Thanksgiving. I think he should wear his costume to Rob's as the Pilgrim and you Sue should be the Indian. Grayer could be the turkey. I think I have the turkey costume here as Meg did not take it to Indiana. Thanks for the pictures
That's so cool. You should film it and put a clip on your blog so we can hear him sing. Good job Andrew!
Wow! The crucible is amazing...I'm sure Andy was incredible, wish I could've seen/heard it!
Post a Comment