Tuesday, February 16, 2010

COoL DuDE!!

Grayer has these awesome blue sunglasses that he absolutely loves! He thinks it is so funny when we put them on him! So with crazy hair and blue sunglasses I thought this was too cute!! (Yes, he is wearing his Christmas p.j.'s!)


He also has just recently learned how to wave "Hi" and "Bye." It is so fun to watch him learn new things!
So mostly for the Grandparents, but for ALL to enjoy, a quick snippet of Grayer's new waving skills.... Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Brett and Cherice said...

He is adorable!!! I love the pictures with the sunglasses and the waving is great! Logan still will not wave when we ask him, he just does it out of the blue, its funny:) Oh, by the way your last post, I think you guys need to come back here and Andrew can teach at the college!:)