Well, it's decision time again!! The BIG question: What should we do with our lives?
Andrew graduates in May with his Masters in Music and we are still trying to decide what will come next. He/we basically have 3 options...
Listed in no particular order:
1) Continue in Music with Doctoral work at Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York.
2) Change directions completely and go to Law School which could land us anywhere in the country like New York, Connecticut, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio, California, and etc...
3) Teach music full time at BYU-Idaho.
So here is our dilemma, we can't make a final decision yet because we are still waiting to hear from all three! - BAHH!! We are slowly going crazy!!
So we are still playing the waiting game but I just wanted to give everyone an update on what could be in store for us!!! We'll keep you posted!!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well for what it's worth, my vote is law school. (as long as it's BYU :)Good luck!
I think you should get pregnant this year just to make things extra exciting with a big move, new job, and then add a new baby too! :)
I know you don't love TN, but we have loved having you closer.
Hello! This is Brooke Barrus Stevenson- I just found your blog from Mandi Barrus' my sister in law's blog- and I got really excited! I vote for you to go to Rochester NY- then we can visit- as we are just in Springfield MA right now with my husband doing a masters. How fun to find you guys though- and you guys look like you're doing fabulously.
Wow! I know about the anticipation of waiting for what's coming up next. It kills you! It'll be fun to find out what's in store for the Gilchrists this year. Keep us updated! And those birthday pics of Grayer were so cute. I can't believe he's a year old already! Great job on that cake, too!
BYU, BYU....BYU... Cuz then you would be close to home!
Post a Comment