Monday, August 2, 2010

SO HANDSOME!

When Grayer was born my Mom gave us this cute little Tux!! Because it was size 18 months I put it in the back of his closet and almost forgot about it! But, I'm glad I didn't because look how cute he is in it!!!! He wore it to church the other day and did not seem to mind one bit, he kept the bow tie and jacket on the whole time!! What a cute little STUD MUFFIN!!

7 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Handsome, indeed! Love it!

Purcellville said...

Oh my goodness! What a little handsome man! Love it!

Triest and Ross said...

He is SUCH a cute boy! I love that he has a tux... you should get a pic of Grayer and Andy in their tuxes before Grayer gets too big. And what's with all the bruises? Is he at that perfect height where he's bumping into everything? Poor little guy! Will you guys make a trip out west before moving to Rochester??

Harper said...

What a handsome guy! I love his little smile ... he looks so suave! :)

Flori said...

Okay, that is what we call devastatingly handsome. You can tell he knows he's hot stuff too!!

teamstayathomemommy.blogspot.com said...

SUPER cute! Glad I am one of his aunts and I can claim him as family!:o)

Jessica said...

OH! He is so cute. You really did a great job. He's cute, cute, cute!