Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hope you all have a GR-R-REAT Halloween!

9 comments:

Melinda said...

Love love love your little tigger! So cute!!!

Flori said...

Bea loved seeing Grayer in his costume. Awesome pumpkins too! Ours molded after one night on the porch!

Emily Jones said...

Oh Grayer, what a big boy! He makes one darn cute tiger. Hope we get to see you guys this Christmas break!

Purcellville said...

Cute Cute! We love Tigers!!!

Ashley said...

Sue! I just read your comment on my blog and I think that they could be brothers too! They are going to be best friends that is for sure we just need to live by each other so they can get to know each other!! I miss you sooo much! We are going to have to plan something over Christmas and try to get everyone together so that we can just have fun and catch up on things! Maybe you and I should plan something that would be great to get a little Christmas party going with everyone!! I lvoe you Sue let me know what you think about a little party!! Give that cute little boy a hug for me!!!!!

klchristensen said...

Dear Sue
you take such great pictures and Grayer is a darling Tiger. Go Tigers!!! Cute pumpkins Sometimes it is so hard for me to be so far yet if I was close I would miss out on the blogs and such. Love you Mom

The Whitings said...

Darling little Tiger! Awesome pumpkins too! Sue, remember when dad got mad at that kid that smashed our pumpkins? Heehee! Miss you!

Harper said...

What a cute tiger! Grayer, you look awesome!

staci baker said...

What a cute little tiger!