We are very grateful for the wonderful opportunity we have of living here and have loved it so far!!
Us in front of the first Smith home


Grayer in front of the second Smith home

The fireplace where Joseph Smith hid the Gold Plates

Looking over the Smith farm

View of the Palmyra Temple from the Sacred Grove

Sacred Grove Trees


Stopping for a snack



Cute Boy!
7 comments:
Yes you do live a a very blessed area. You can feel it. I loved going there when we were back there and I just love telling people you live 10 minutes away from the Sacred Grove. Go there often. Loved the pictures miss our Grayer and his parents. Love Mom
YEAY! I'm so glad you love it! We went to upstate NY to tour the church sites for youth conference when I was a teenager, and I loved the atmosphere up there. And how awesome that you guys are so close to the temple! You're as close as we are and we live in Utah County:) Will you be heading back here for the holidays? I miss you and I'd love to see you when you're back here! Love ya Sue!
I'm not usually the jealous type, but the sacred grove is my favorite place on the planet (Island Park is a close second). So jealous of you guys being so close to those great places.
Oh yeah, and the hill cummorah visitor center is fantastic too!!!
I want to come visit and go see some cool sites. How far away are you from the empire state building? Actually I'd rather go to the Nav. Temple
I think it's awesome that you're so close the Sacred Grove and Palmyra Temple. Those are beautiful places to have in your backyard!
We hope your new home and transition in a new place are good, and we hope Andy is doing well in school!
Grayer is just the cutest thing EVER! You have a cute little family and hopefully one day we will make it back there. Hope all continues to go well for you guys! Have a great day!
Post a Comment