We had very fitting weather here in NY yesterday, we welcomed our first "real" snow storm of the year! And it being DECEMBER 1ST I thought it was a marvelous day!!!
We didn't have a chance to get all our snow gear on and go outside and play but I did take Grayer outside to see the snow and to touch it.... and wouldn't ya know? He hated it! He wouldn't touch it, taste it, or even stand in it. We will definitely have to work on this, because I sure love snow and no son of mine is going to hate it :)!!!!
Another fun thing we did on DECEMBER 1ST was start the Christmas Count Down that Grandma and Grandpa Gilchrist sent for Grayer!! Everyday Grayer gets to open one present, and when the presents are all gone it will be time to fly home to Idaho to see our Family and Friends for CHRISTMAS!!! We are so excited!
Mostly for Grandma and Grandpa but for all to enjoy, the video from DECEMBER 1ST, Day one of the Christmas Count Down...
And because I am a day late posting this and it is now DECEMBER 2ND here is Day 2 of the Christmas Count Down....

4 comments:
Oh my! Grayer is adorable, I just love his little voice:) Glad you guys get to come visit for Christmas and that countdown is such a cute idea:)
Grayer is so cute!!! I can't believe it, you're gone for a few months and he's already talking!!!! :)
Oh my goodness! That is soo cute! He is simply darling!!! How did you get the video's on? I keep trying but I can't seem to figure it out! Stay warm and maybe we will see you soon!
Sue he is soo cute!!! Ethan and him need to see each other over the holidays. They will be great friends!! I love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!!!!!
Post a Comment