Flying Home... The Rochester airport had a great little kids area to play in while we waited for our flight!


Christmas Eve... That day we went sledding and had a "winter picnic" at the park. I didn't get any pictures of the picnic but I sure did get some fun ones of us sledding.
Andy and Grayer


My brother Jon and his son Prescott

Jon's wife Melinda and their daughter Audrey (I loved their pigtails)

My nieces Emma and Audrey


Grayer with Grandpa Christensen

My nephew Porter

My nephew Daniel

My beautiful Mom

Grayer and Me sledding
That night we had a relaxed Italian dinner of pizza and pasta and then had our usual Christmas Program. I guess I am always too busy stuffing my face to worry about taking pictures during our meals because again there are no pictures of dinner. But, I did get a few of the program!
This is our cute Nativity, Grayer was supposed to be the Donkey but he wouldn't cooperate.

This is the best we got of our little Donkey

Grayer sitting with his Uncle Jon

Christmas Morning (with the Christensen side)...
Walking down the stairs to open presents

Checking out the stocking

Showing Grandma his new toy

Grandpa made Grayer this rocking horse, and Grandma got him a hat to complete the look!! CUTE!!

My sister Amy and my Dad modeling their new coats

New fire truck toy

"What ya got in there for me Grandpa?"

CHRISTMAS JOY!!

Christmas Afternoon (with the Gilchrist side)...
Andy's Mom made us girls these cute hats!
(From the left: Andy's cousins Stefanie and Katie, Andy's sister Molli, then Me)

Opening Toy Story P.J.'s

Opening Cars P.J.'s

Patiently waiting for Dad to get through all the packaging!

The new Tractor

Giant Chocolate Bar!!

A big thanks to both of our families, we had a wonderful Christmas!!
1 comment:
Ohhh what fun! I am glad you guys had such a great Christmas it was fun getting to see you guys! Take Care and best wishes for a great 2011!!!
Post a Comment