Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our Favorite Doctor!

While we were home in Idaho for Christmas break we decided to take Grayer into my Dad for his 2 year well child check! We don't have a doctor here in New York yet so it was perfect timing to be home so that Grandpa could make sure all was well!! This was our second time seeing Dr. Grandpa for a well child, the first time was when Grayer was about a week old.

THEN
Stats:
weight - 8.3 lbs (56%)
length - 22 inches (97%)




NOW
Stats:
weight - 25.6 lbs (24%)
length - 33.2 inches (28%)

I should have taken the pictures before the shots hence Grayer's grouchy face!


Thanks Grandpa for being the best there is!

5 comments:

The Fishers said...

that's so cute! and so handy!

Purcellville said...

How fun! I love the wall paintings so cute! Keep growing healthy and strong Grayer!!!!

bakers dozen said...

That is adorable!

Hil said...

He is our favorite doctor too! Seriously, the absolute best. I'm sure he probably gets tired of seeing us or hearing from us.. but he never shows it. :) We love him!

Your Grayer is so absolutely adorable!

klchristensen said...

Dear Sue
I wanted to tell how special I thought your bog was in honor of your dad and his talent as a doctor. WE are certainly lucky to have him care about us and all those that come to him for medical help. He is such a kind man and because of that he is excellent at his doctoring skills. Mom