To help pass the winter months of not really being able to get outside and play; we decided to start Grayer in swimming lessons at our local Recreation Center. He has LOVED it so far!!! And since this is his first time in lessons it is even better that Mommy or Daddy gets to swim with him:) Grayer and Daddy after lessons -- Grayer was freezing, hence the "smile through the pain" face!!
So cute! I need to get my little Karston in Swimming lessons he however is terrified of water so I have been a little nervous. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter
Andrew and I officially met in our music theory class at BYU-Idaho. We both had a mutual friend who set us up and of course the rest is history!! We were married in June of 2005 in the Idaho Falls Temple. In January of 2009 we were blessed with our sweet little baby boy, Grayer!! In May of 2013 our second darling baby boy, Finden joined our family!! We currently are living in Rochester, New York where Andrew is getting his Doctorate in music performance from Eastman School of Music. Together we are having a great adventure and loving life!!
2 comments:
So cute! I need to get my little Karston in Swimming lessons he however is terrified of water so I have been a little nervous. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter
How fun! Can't wait to get our little one in swimming lessons!
Post a Comment