Quite frequently will Grayer ask to sleep with us in our bed. Most of the time I say "No" because I know from past experience that when he ends up in bed with us it never results in a peaceful night of sleep for any of us! But the other night when he asked me I gave him the option of sleeping on the floor in our room instead... and he took it!!!! So I made him a cozy little bed on the floor next to our bed. Grayer was thrilled to be in our room and the best part: We ALL slept great:)
This used to happen at our house a lot too--but since we moved to a house with hardwood bedroom floors, nobody has asked to sleep on our floor! Can you imagine?
Andrew and I officially met in our music theory class at BYU-Idaho. We both had a mutual friend who set us up and of course the rest is history!! We were married in June of 2005 in the Idaho Falls Temple. In January of 2009 we were blessed with our sweet little baby boy, Grayer!! In May of 2013 our second darling baby boy, Finden joined our family!! We currently are living in Rochester, New York where Andrew is getting his Doctorate in music performance from Eastman School of Music. Together we are having a great adventure and loving life!!
1 comment:
This used to happen at our house a lot too--but since we moved to a house with hardwood bedroom floors, nobody has asked to sleep on our floor! Can you imagine?
Post a Comment