Well, ever since we ran out of our Gingerbread Men back in January Grayer has been asking for more"Ginger Guys" (that's what he calls them). This week I finally broke down and we made some yummy "Ginger Guys." This just might become a tradition in the Gilchrist household! Besides, who says Gingerbread Men are only for Christmas Time?!!!
(and no, he is not wearing a skirt, this was the smallest apron I had:))




2 comments:
Well isn't Grayer just the cutest thing ever!
I love the new post. How fun to have a helper in the kitchen and one that likes ginger guys, did you not like ginger guys, and still do? Meg said Grayer is sooo funny and just says the funniest things more adult like than kid like. I would like to hug and kiss him. Alas to far away so you will have to do it. Love Mom
Post a Comment