Thursday, January 30, 2014

Halloween 2013

We had a great Halloween this year with lots of chances to wear costumes and to get LOTS and LOTS of candy!!
We went trick or treating at a Nursing Home.

Grayer had a costume parade at school. 
Grayer and his friend Grant were both Batman!
Grayer had a the cutest audience member there to watch him!

We carved our pumpkins.
Wreck it Ralph and Dracula 

We had our ward Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat at the church. 
Pirate with his Parrot
Batman and Batwoman
Grayer's dream come true... being able to eat his favorite thing without having to use hands
Finden and our cute Sister Missionary, Sister Sharp
Finden and our other cute Sister Missionary, Sister Anderson
I decorated our trunk with Shark Teeth! 


On Halloween Night we went Trick or Treating around our neighborhood plus out with some friends to an additional neighborhood. 


So when I said lots of candy I meant lots of candy! You can see from Finden's face that we were high on candy for a long time. In fact, it is now January and we still have some Halloween candy lurking in our pantry:)


No comments: