Thursday, January 30, 2014

THANKSGIVING


2013 was my first time hosting Thanksgiving!! Because our family came from across the country I couldn't give them food assignments to bring with them. So even though I had lots of help in the kitchen I had to grocery shop and plan for the whole thing! 
IT WAS REALLY FUN!! 
And it all went really smooth except for the fact that we underestimated the time it would take for the Turkey to cook, so we ended up eating like 3 hours later than we planned so by the time dinner was served we were all STARVING. 

Thanks Mom and Dad for buying me this Beautiful Centerpiece! 
A snowman Grayer and I built a few days before Thanksgiving! 
Pre-dinner Snack of Red Vines
Waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner to be served 
Grandpa Christensen and Finden
Andy's sister, Molli and Andy's Mom
Kitchen Help... My Mom and Andy! 
Awesome and Delicious Turkey
Great job Andy!
Table Set
Serving Table prepared.... We are blessed! 

Ribbon Jello
Cute Grayer
Dinner is finally served



YUMMY!
Not Thanksgiving without Olive Fingers!!! 

No comments: