Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

From our little Pepe Le Pew!!!

11 comments:

Megan, Maggie, Eva and Justin said...

What a cute little "stinker"!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

oh my goodness! that is just too cute!

Meet the Reeders said...

That is the cutest costume and little boy!!!

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

awww...how cute!!! He's such a cute stinker!! :)

Emily Jones said...

Great skunk outfit. He looks adorable!

Joanna and Eric said...

soooooooo cute!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I love that outfit aren't they so much fun to dress up! I love him so much I just want to squeeze him!!! Love you guys and miss you tons!!!

hilaryawb said...

Oh my that is the cutest costume ever! I love him!

Purcellville said...

Oh my goodness He is adorable! I hope you had a very Happy Halloween. I hope all is going well. How old is he now? Take care! Your blog is sooo cute! How did you do your main picture like that? I have been trying to figure that out! Well Talk to you soon! Bye and take care!

Flori said...

Little stinker is right. That is perfect on him. I never saw such an adorable skunk! :)

klchristensen said...

Hi I finally had a minute to look at my little skunk. He makes a cute little skunk. I am hoping this next week finds you all feeling better after the Halloween Flu. Love Mom