The other day I asked Andy to make me an open face Peanut Butter Sandwich, and when I went to go eat it this is what I found...
A heart in the Peanut Butter, so sweet!!! Such a simple thing but it meant to world to me!!
This week Grayer has been sick with a stuffy nose and a cough. Poor little guy! He can't sleep because he can't breath, which then of course leads to me getting little to no sleep. I feel like a walking zombie!!!
And on top of Grayer being sick, Andy has been extra busy this week and has not been around much. Rehearsals are becoming longer and more frequent, projects and papers are falling due, work is still work, and the LSAT is quickly approaching! Let me tell ya, he is one busy man!
But, this little Peanut Butter surprise was just what I needed to give me a boost and let me know that even though other things are occupying his time he is still thinking of me, and that he appreciates me, and that he loves me LOTS and LOTS!!!
Thanks, Babe I love you!!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ahhh! That is so sweet! It makes me want to laught and cry at the same time. What a cute hubby! I'm sorry that Grayer is sick. NO FUN! I hope he gets better soon.
That is so cute, I love little things like that:) Your little Grayer is getting so big, your dad was telling me the other day how much he misses him, cause Grayer loves his Grandpa and he cried when he left!!:) Sounds like he likes and dislikes the same things as Logan, we too have a race when getting things out of fridge!:) It is so crazy they are already approaching 1 year!:( Hope all is well!
AWW...how sweet!! :)
Hi Susan! Your little guy is darling! I knowo your mom misses him so very much. I hope you are doing well it sounds liek you guys are very busy!My little man has been sick too. It is no fun! Well take care!
Little things like that DO make a big deal! I'm sorry to hear that Grayer's been sick and Andy's been busy. I hear ya! It's wearing! I'm glad your parents got to come visit. Good luck with things, and hopefully you can start getting some sleep soon!
Post a Comment