Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Lights!!

I love the Christmas lights that my Mom and Dad put on their house every year. The lights are very simple yet very pretty! These pictures don't give it much justice, but just take my word for it, it is the best lookin' house on the block!! I took these before the big snow fall and I wish I would have gotten one after because the lights with all the snow looked amazing!!!
Oh, I love Christmas and I'm sad that it is over:(


3 comments:

Emily Jones said...

I love all of your Christmas posts. All the snow, lights, Christmas presents, etc... makes me miss Christmas! I'm so glad we got to see you while you were in Idaho. Grayer is so cute and sweet. He looks so much like you. Can't wait to see ya again!

staci baker said...

Thanks for sharing about your Christmas! I'm glad you got to be home! It looks like Grayer had quite the first Christmas with family and the snow and all of the new experiences. Fun, fun!

klchristensen said...

Dear Sue
Thanks for the new stuff on the blog. I am so glad you could come home for Christmas and be with us for awhile. We love the Grayer boy. He is really an amazing child. First he is so handsome and then his personality is so sweet and gentle. No sure what you did to deserve that but I guess you did something right. Kidding! Love Mom