One thing I love best about Idaho is the white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky in the winter!!! And while we were there, boy did it fall!! I think overall we got a little over a foot of snow. It was so VERY lovely!!! This was Grayer's first experience with snow and I think he liked it okay!! He loved being pulled in the sled either by Mommy or behind the four wheeler, and of course I didn't get any pictures of that. When it came time to sit in the snow he wasn't quite sure what to think. Although, he did think it was fun to taste the snow!! Crusty Nose! My sister, Megan, with her baby girl, Eva, and me with Grayer
oh my goodness! Greyer is just too cute in the snow! im so glad you had a great christmas in id! I was so sad to leave tn...i def shed lots of tears! but you are so right, we can at least keep in touch with our blogs! i just love technology!
Andrew and I officially met in our music theory class at BYU-Idaho. We both had a mutual friend who set us up and of course the rest is history!! We were married in June of 2005 in the Idaho Falls Temple. In January of 2009 we were blessed with our sweet little baby boy, Grayer!! In May of 2013 our second darling baby boy, Finden joined our family!! We currently are living in Rochester, New York where Andrew is getting his Doctorate in music performance from Eastman School of Music. Together we are having a great adventure and loving life!!
1 comment:
oh my goodness! Greyer is just too cute in the snow! im so glad you had a great christmas in id! I was so sad to leave tn...i def shed lots of tears! but you are so right, we can at least keep in touch with our blogs! i just love technology!
Post a Comment