Thursday, March 11, 2010

Children's Museum

Last week Grayer and I had the opportunity to go and visit my sister, Megan, and her family in Bloomington, Indiana. Unfortunately, Andrew couldn't join us because he had his Comprehensive Final Exams for school, which required him to research and write 3 ten page papers in a week. Actually, that was the reason why Grayer and I took the trip, I knew that with all the work that Andy needed to get done it would be best for him to have the house to himself without us as a distraction!
As usual we had LOTS and LOTS of fun in Indiana, but the highlight of the trip was our visit to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis!!!! I was so excited to go because I had never been but had heard raves about its awesomeness!!! And let me tell you I was not disappointed and neither was Grayer!! We ended up staying for almost 5 hours and only left because we were exhausted not because we had seen everything there was to see!!

Bob the Builder Exhibit


Merry-Go-Round

Megan, Eva, Grayer, Susan

Fun at the Water Table

Driving a Race Car

Egypt Exhibit

Susan and Maggie



2 comments:

Purcellville said...

How fun! Grayer as always is such a handsome little man! Take care and keep having lots of fun!!!

staci baker said...

Fun! I have a friend at dental school in Indianapolis who raves about that place, too! I'm glad you could go and have some fun!