Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FUN PICTURES!

This week I have gotten some cute pictures of Grayer and just wanted to share...

What happens when Mom forgets about her open yogurt that was left on the end table!!

I haven't taken any pictures of Grayer in the bath since he was a little baby!

Trying on Mom's pink shoes!!

Tired little guy fell asleep while playing with his toys. He had never done this before so I had to get pictures!!

5 comments:

Purcellville said...

Sooo cute Susan!I love his eyes! He is a handsome little man watch out ladies!!!

Emily Jones said...

Oh, so sweet! I love that he fell asleep while playing with his toys. How fun!

klchristensen said...

Dear Sue Thanks for sharing these darling pictures of Grayer. We miss this little guy. He is starting to explore his options I can tell. Pink shoes, yogart without a spoon it just gets better and better. We looked at the web site you told us to look at for his other pictures. So cute. We love you guys. Love Mom

Becky Reeder said...

Grayer is adorable!! What fun pictures to have of him :) We can't believe he is already one!

Harper said...

Awww! I love this little guy! He is so sweet, and I love the pictures of him asleep with his toys. That's awesome! :)