We are moving to Rochester, NEW YORK!!!
Andrew got accepted to Eastman School of Music, where he will continue in music and receive his Doctorate!Currently Eastman is tied for 1st as the top music school in the Nation!!! So we are very honored to have been accepted to such a prestigious and competitive school.
I am so very proud of Andrew, he is extremely talented and he deserves this wonderful opportunity.
We will probably be moving sometime in August, and we are both very excited about this new adventure! Yes, I am a little apprehensive about moving to a new place, but just like when we moved here to Knoxville we will get adjusted and make wonderful friends! Wish Us Luck!!!!


12 comments:
Congratulations! While I am a little disappointed that you won't be moving to Utah, I am excited for Andrew to have this amazing opportunity. New York will be fun!
Wow, how exciting!!! I hope you enjoy New York, we will miss you!!!!!
Congrats!! That is so great! New York is awesome:)
Congrats! That is super exciting! IT would be a blast to live in New york!
Sue, although it's a new place, I think Rochester will fit you a little better than Knoxville. New York is beautiful, and the church history is awesome up there! And you'll get a LOT more snow than you did in Tennessee;) The temple is close, your neighborhood will probably be a little friendlier, and you're only a couple hours from the BIG CITY! Woohoo! It's a new adventure, and I'm excited for you guys:) Love you!
That is soooo exciting! Congrats on this new adventure! You guys will do great and find great friends where ever you are because you guys are AWESOME people! Take care and best of luck wishes to you all!
We are excited for you!!! Congrats Andrew!!!
Way to go, Andy! You are so talented, and you will be great at Eastman! :)
Wow, cool! On to a new adventure for you! Rochester will be nice--outside of the metropolitan area. You'll love the New England fall time and all the trees there! I'm excited for you!
Congrats!!!!
We are so excited for you! Congrats!!! We will have to come visit you in your new home of NY:)
WOW! This is so exciting. What a great honor for sure!
Post a Comment