Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

FROM THE CUTEST LITTLE MONSTER AROUND!!


Here are a few more pictures of our Halloween celebrations...

Our Pumpkin master pieces.... I wish I could take credit for the "Lightning McQueen" but that is Andy's work of art!

We had a fun ward Halloween Party with games and trunk-or-treating

These are 2 of Grayer's FAVORITE baby-sitters


2 comments:

Flori said...

That is a really funny costume! Bea was just asking what he was for Halloween. Did he love all the candy? I'm so glad October is over now--way too many treats and parties. Not that it gets any better for the next couple of months, right?

klchristensen said...

Grayer buddy
how I wish you could have come to my door on Halloween. You are the cutest monster around Love Grandma Wow Andrew I loved your pumpkin carving. Have you heard about the opera singer that decided to change her focus and got a lump of clay and started to sculpter the life of Christ. She is now a major commissioned artist for the church.