Grayer and Andy enjoying their donuts -- Grayer, of course, picked the powdered sugar donut and I think Andy's was glazed pumpkin. DELISH!!

They dye their chickens all sorts of different colors!
This purple one is my favorite:)

Feeding the alpacas, and sheep... they also have goats, donkeys, deer, and a pony

These are the world's largest teepees, and at Halloween time they fill them clear to the top with carved lit pumpkins. We love walking through them and looking at all the fun jack-o-lanterns!





Thanks Powers farm we had a great time!!!

Then for Family Home Evening last night we carved the pumpkins that we got!
Grayer was giving Andy the
"I don't want to touch the pumpkin guts" look:)
Oh, and I promise I have pants for my child, he just always takes them off!

Grayer was giving Andy the
"I don't want to touch the pumpkin guts" look:)
Oh, and I promise I have pants for my child, he just always takes them off!

Final pumpkin carving products to come on Halloween -- Stay tuned!!


1 comment:
Hi Sue Andrew and Grayer
What a fun fall activity you had in the pumpkin patch of the world. Wow what a lot of pumpkins. My roomate from college at Ricks use to call me pumpkin and to this day still does. Love you Grayer what a cute boy you are. Love GGidaho
Post a Comment