Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pandora Radio

Today Grayer and I were upstairs listening to Pandora Radio on the computer while I cleaned the bathroom and he played with his cars. If a song came on that he liked he would stop playing cars and run to the computer area to listen or do some dancing.
After repeating this multiple times I noticed that he wasn't returning to play with his cars so I went to check on him. From first glance I thought he was sitting on the chair listening to a song,

but when I walked over to him I noticed he had fallen asleep. It always melts my heart when I see my sweet boy all tuckered out from playing hard!! So Stinkin' Cute!!

7 comments:

stacey said...

I love it!

Cecily said...

Haha! That's so cute. :)

Purcellville said...

hahahathat is too cute!

Jenn said...

I love his little toes sticking out of the chair. We LOVE Pandora radio at our house too. Makenna just laughs when I dance to Jungle Book. I'm sure she's thinking inside "please let me be adopted." I hope you are good. Talked to your Mom the other day on the phone. Whenever I do, she always has chores for me. Can you believe it?? Take care, Sue.

Emily Jones said...

Seriously so sweet. Love that little guy! And he loves music like his mama and papa!

Flori said...

What a sweet boy. I can't believe he sits still long enough to fall asleep!

klchristensen said...

I have tried to comment on your blog for awhile and finally realized I was clicking on the wrong thing and it would not save my comments. So it is not that I havn't seen or enjoyed your blogs I just can't seem to figure out computers. Everytime I think I have it I can't do it anymore. Love your blogs Sue you are great! Love mom