Monday, February 23, 2009

Grayer's favorite things to do

Grayer loves to take his medicine, he thinks it tastes pretty good! He always gets a surprised look on his face the first time he tastes it. Here he is getting his daily dose.

Grayer loves to go to church, he sleeps right through it! Here we are ready for church. Thanks Christensen cousins for his cute green sweater. He was the rave at church!

Grayer loves bath time, it doesn't matter if he is hungry or tired a bath always makes him happy no matter what! Here he is just after his bath in his cute lion hooded towel ready for some lotion.

Grayer loves to go on walks, here we are just getting back from getting the mail and walking around the apartment complex.

The other day I wanted to go on a walk but it was really cold outside so I decided to try on Grayer's snow outfit... it fits him pretty good from head to toe but his arms only fill about 1/8 of the sleeve. In the picture of him in his car seat his arms aren't even in the sleeves that are folded across his body. I would say the outfit was made a little out of proportion! :)

Grayer loves to sit in his swing, it usually puts him to sleep. Here he is just lounging away!

Grayer loves being with his Daddy, especially when he can snuggle up next to him and sleep. Here they are taking a nap before Dad has to leave again for rehearsal.

Grayer loves to let his Mom dress him up in cute clothes. I usually try at least two outfits on him each day. It is just so fun to have my own "real live" doll! :) Here he is not quite sure he wants his picture taken but looking cute in his new shirt and pants he got from Grandma G.

8 comments:

Mosers said...

OOOOHHHHH.. He is soo cute.. and look at his cute little nose and his cute little mouth.. and he cute little eyes.. mine doesn't look so little anymore.. I better go hold him... he's growing up too fast. I was telling your dad about this web site called pinchingyourpennies.com it allows you to cut your grocery budget in half and at the same time add a food storage that is unbeatable.. check out my blog for the savings I've been getting! It's awesome!

Brett and Cherice said...

Susan, Grayer is adorable! I love the picture of him in his bath towel that is so cute! That is great he loves his bath, Logan is still not really sure:) I totally need one of those nifty carriers you walk around with him in that looks fun. I agree with the "live doll" thing, it is great. Things are going good here, Logan almost weighs 12 pounds!! He sure does like to eat:) I start back to work next tuesday, but I am only working tuesdays and half day wednesdays. I just can't leave my little guy for more than that, and we will see how long this whole day and a half thing lasts:) I miss everyone there though, it will be fun to go back:) Miss you guys, hope all is well, keep posting pics of that little guy:)

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

sue, he is so cute! isn't being a mom so much fun! i love all of his darling outfits! He is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much he has changed since the last time that i saw him!

Harper said...

I was smiling the entire way through this post. Grayer is adorable, and Susan ... you look GREAT!

That picture with Andy and Grayer is really cute!

Melinda said...

HOORAY!!! We love all the new pictures!

jennyandbrett said...

Cute blog Susan. Thanks for a yummy breakfast. I especially like the picture of Grayer in his snow suit. See you tomorrow

Hil said...

SUSAN!!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!! Congratulations! I'm so glad you contacted me on our blog, we will for sure add you to the list.

staci baker said...

CUTE! Thanks for sharing the pics. He does look like a fun little baby doll to dress up. You look great, too, Susan. And I'm glad it's warm enough there most of the time to go on walks! Hopefully our time will come eventually in Michigan!