Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meet Grayer!!

Here are some pictures of our little Grayer Wayne Gilchrist.
When he was born he weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 22 inches long.
Two days ago we took him into the Dr for his 1 month check
and he now weighs 9lbs 12oz and is 22 1/8 inches long.
It has been so fun watching him grow and start to interact
with us. It is hard to get anything done in the day because
all we want to do is hold him and play with him.
He is such a joy in our lives, we love being parents!!

10 comments:

Mosers said...

He is so stinkin cute Susan.. cute eyes.. cute little button nose and an adorable little smile.. congratulations.. hope you are doing well with all the post pregnancy stuff! If you have your moments be happy.. I once cried at the store after buying milk! LOL now I just laugh at myself!

Brett and Cherice said...

Grayer is so cute! I love the pictures!

hilaryawb said...

What a doll! He is SO cute! You guys are great parents I am sure. Congrats!

Melinda said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! I will have to show the kids the pictures (there are at school & taking a nap). They will love them!!! We sure do miss Grayer. Give him a kiss for us!!!

mindy said...

He is so cute, Susan! Any chance you'll be in Idaho around April 25th (my sis Rachel is getting married)?? I want to meet Grayer and see you guys!

staci baker said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! He REALLY IS very cute! What a sweet little guy! I'm glad things seem to be going well! Congrats again, you guys!

Melinda said...

From your cousins: We like the pictures. Make some more. We love Baby Grayer. We wish you come to visit tomorrow. We love you!

Harper said...

Grayer is such a beautiful baby! We are excited for you, Andy and Sue! :)

Triest and Ross said...

Oh my gosh Sue, he's darling! And seeing the pictures of you on his due date made me realize that I've got a LOOOONNNNGGG way to go! But really, his eyes are amazing! I can't believe how much hair he has either... it seems like it's the babies with dark hair that come out with a mop, but Grayer's got a full head for sure! I'm feeling much better, but I still get sick at night. Usually I can just take a Unisom and B6 and go to bed if it gets too bad... I really hope Unisom isn't addicting, cuz I've been taking it for the nausea for 10 weeks now! And how are YOU feeling, cute mama?

Ashley said...

Sue he is the sweetest baby! He is so cute and tiny! I bet you just love holding him and loving him all of the time, I can't wait for that! You look great too in those pictures on his due date! How are you feeling now? I love you all so much! Congratulations! I miss you so much!