Friday, March 26, 2010

Won't My Mommy be so Proud of Me!?!

My dear mother has definitely rubbed off on me when it comes to keeping my house clean!! She taught me well and I am proud to tell her that my Spring Cleaning has officially been completed!
It took about a week to do it all but my checklist has been checked and I am DONE!!!
Now if only my house would stay this clean....
  • Base Boards Washed
  • Corners and Edges of Carpet Vacuumed
  • Doors and Door Knobs Washed
  • Cupboards Organized
  • Cupboards Wiped out and Washed Down
  • Closets Gone Through and Organized
  • Windows and Window Sills Washed
  • Vents Dusted
  • Walls Washed
  • Fridge Cleaned
Did I miss anything? I sure hope not because I am sick of cleaning!! But I sure love the reward of having an EXTRA clean home! Now I guess I will just have to wait until Grayer is old enough to help me clean so I can pass on the torch of his Grandma Christensen's special cleaning powers!!
Right now this is how he helps me clean... not very helpful but stinkin' cute!!!



HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!

p.s. Mom I must admit, I did not wash out the garbage cans - sorry!! I'm not sure if that will ever be apart of my Spring Cleaning!!!
Love you Mom, thanks for everything you taught me!!!

6 comments:

Flori said...

Ah Dang. Can you hurry and come do my house before mom gets here? :) I haven't gotten very far in my cleaning, but I've gotten lots of sewing done! (which just made a bigger mess!)

klchristensen said...

Dear Sue
I can't believe you have learned this after you left my house! I sure could use you now. I love a clean house but I don't get the corners so much anymore. I guess I have decided that there are more important things. Isn't it funny that we can learn different things at different times of our lives and it just helps us progress. I love the pictures of your little helper. Can't wait to see you soon Love Mom

Purcellville said...

Good Job Susan! That is exactly what I need to do! Hopefully one day I will be caught up on everything to! Hope all is going well for you and your cute family! Take Care!

Melinda said...

Hooray!! What a great feeling to have a clean house!

I keep wiping my walls but those fingerprints keep reappearing...

I always wait until summer to clean the big garbage cans...then I can do it outside with the hose. Stinky!!

Harper said...

Wow, Susan! You are an awesome cleaner! You've inspired me to go clean ... I actually enjoy it!

staci baker said...

Nice! It sounds like you have a mom like mine! Way to be so productive!